- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Respiratory System Lymphatic System
• Developing respiratory muscles • Cleansing body of metabolic waste
• Draining Sluggish lymph nodes • Draining sluggish lymph nodes
Integumentary System (the skin) Skeletal System
• Stimulating blood to better nourish skin • Improving body alignment
• Improving tone and elasticity of skin • Reliving stiff joints
• Helping to normalize glandular function
Circulatory System Digestion System
• Helping develop a stronger heart. • Relaxing the abdominal and
• Improving oxygen supply to cells. intestinal muscles
• Improving the nutriual supply to • Reliving tension
cells. • Stimulating activity of liver and kidneys
• Eliminations of metabolic wastes.
• Decrease blood pressure.
• Increase circulation of lymph nodes.
Muscular System Nervous System
• Relaxing and stimulating muscles • Stimulating motor nerve point
• Strengthening muscles and connective tissue • Reliving restlessness and insomnia
• Helping to keep muscles flexible and pliable • Promoting a sense of well-being
• Relieving soreness, lesion, and softness • Relieving pain
Schedule our Medical Massage, Covered by most Insurance
Sign up using the form or call us at (210) 286-7007.
|Monday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Friday||By Appt||By Appt|
|9:00 - 1:00||9:00 - 1:00||9:00 - 1:00||9:00 - 1:00||By Appt||Closed||Closed|
|3:00 - 6:00||3:00 - 6:00||3:00 - 6:00||3:00 - 6:00||By Appt||Closed||Closed|
Dr. Shirley and his staff are amazing! They are always friendly and ready to help. His adjustments help me get back to my daily routine. Dr. Shirley is also awesome with newborns for any breastfeeding complications that may exceed normal latching issues.
What can we help you find?